View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 01:32 PM   #28 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and if we think the factory's recommendation for oil is BS, why do we bother following their recommendation for 5w30? (This next comment is thick, but it's only for "argument's" sake) But why not run 20w50, less prone to burning! Or straight 50? Lol... Or if you're worried about drag, run 0w20!

Now, some may run 10w30 which is OK as long as your battery can crank through the pain of 5w vs 10w, LOL, and some may run 5w40 with no adverse affects... YET...

It's still all user preference obviously, and it's taste and belief... I like Jack and coke, you might like Crown and coke, but if I'm drinking it straight I'd rather have Crown, or Gentleman Jack or something else, but to mix, Jack
Same with let's say cigarettes, there are 200 different kinds, all slight variations from each other, they all pretty much have the same effect at the end of the day.

I really like Mobil 1, run it in all my other cars... Not this car though... Just personal preference based on application
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote