View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #797 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Wellllllll... There is "more" resistance with closing the hatch, but I have found that the 2 pounds hinders the popping open more than the actual closing. And since the struts are probably wearing out, it'll seem like a brand new setup

And to make sure, you're talking about the SPRINGS not being covered past the 3/36k (Although an extended bumper to bumper SHOULD cover it)

And yes $37.77 is a (bend over) price, but if a member has an issue with theirs NOT being covered, PM me, and we'll figure something out

Right on, good to know. I imagine many will be jumping on your mod.

Regarding warranty, we are talking the same and INDEED the bros extended warranty (SEC PLUS PREF PREOWNED GOLD with ZERO deductible) and it did cover the part and labor cost = Zero dollars out of pocket. So it was written up as warranty, they may have fudged it....dunno.

At that price I am sure many will be going with your fix it route. Good find and write up
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote