View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #187 (permalink)
boxienuts
Base Member

Drives: 16 Black NISMO M6
boxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond reputeboxienuts has a reputation beyond repute

I have been reading and learning, but no expert. I was planning to wash, clay, wash, then McGuire ultimate pure synthetic in spring and fall. Then wash and synthetic once or twice in summer, car will be garaged in winter with a cover, starting and running once a week only.
I thought I read the sythetic acts as a polish/paint sealer and wax both. Does my routine above sound OK? I am really old school, used to wash and wax with cheap turtle wax once or twice a year only, never even heard of clay untill coming to this forum, so I am admittedly very ignorant to best practises, but I would like to do a better job with the Z.
boxienuts is offline   Reply With Quote