View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 07:51 PM   #51 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTAZEE View Post
That is the purpose of proper lighting, to show the defects. It's pretty hard to polish out defects if you can't see them. I use three types of light to find defects and to make sure they are gone. I sure hope you don't plan on putting OC over a car with defects in the paint.
My plan was to polish a section then OC it. I don't want to do the entire car at once due to I just want to take my time and make sure each section is done right.
Last time I polished I felt I did a really good job. In the brutal sun I couldn't see any imperfections. But the entire time when I was in the garage I just keep wishing I had more lighting.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote