View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 03:54 AM   #60 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, I'd like to thank Ray for making the thread and keeping this clean list. If you like, you can move over some of the times from the other thread. Then maybe I can "sticky" this thread and delete the other one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
About the whole AT vs MT thing, I was with a friend who had a 6 MT 370Z the day I went to the drag strip. His best time was like a 13.2. He told me that his 60 ft time was similar to mine on my best run, but it was later on that my car went ahead.
I'm sick and tired of seeing the manual vs. automatic debate on the forum. It seems like EVERYONE just get carried away with this debate. I'm at a stage where I'm going to close my eyes and start banning people (temp ban) anyone who tries to TROLL M6 vs. A7 topics. Just like oil cooler threads, I am done with this topic. Lets keep auto vs. manual debate out of the forum. In this modern age, it's simply a choice of transmission, nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
alberto is pretty damn good driver, i dont doubt that he can turn some good number in a 6mt 370, he was one of the best over at the 350 boards just an fyi

about the debate between 6mt and AT....i just lol at that...we are all fam...lets just chill and get along...thats right am FAM too even with my ford dammmit

Alberto MAY be best driver in the world but he still need to respect our forum rules and respect his colleagues here on the forum. I personally DO NOT care if he can out run Michael Schumacher but if he is going to be trolling on the forum, I have to take action. It doesn't take a scientist to figure out whether someone is trolling or no. I will NOT allow anyone troll on this forum. Anyone want to troll, he/she can go to other Z forums. They fit in perfectly there.

Congrats to all the drivers with their fantastic times. I know it'll only improve from here on.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote