View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
NXTAZEE
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7AT
NXTAZEE will become famous soon enough

I look forward to your review. Did you get the car the same day it was Opti-Coated? If you did I can understand why it didn't look it's best. I really like how the clear bra looks now, OC made a nice improvement to it. When I did my rims I took them off and coated them inside and out, that should pay off big time. I did a measurement of the OC and found it to be 4-5 microns. Thats rather substantial and should give some great protection. Remember that it takes several weeks to harden completely, so I wouldn't hand wash for a couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armonster View Post
The first day it didn't look too great, honestly. It looked like the car was missing a coat of sealant/wax. But after about 3 days it started looking really glossy and smooth. That's why I'm holding off on the review until I can take a closer look this weekend.
2010 Carbon Silver 370Z 7AT charcoal int. sports package | Clear Bra | Invidia Gemini CBE | CF B-Pillars | CF Fangs | CF Z emblems | Swift Springs | 20mm & 25mm Spacers | SPC Camber Arms | Brushed Aluminum shift knob
NXTAZEE is offline   Reply With Quote